Self Service Password Reset Process
Step 1 – Logging into the system
1 . Open the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) and enter the URL, “https://password.yomagroup.io”in the address bar.
2 . Enter into the system using your work email and default password given. Username = firstname.lastname@example.org
Password = Please find the password in the email
Step 2 – Enrollment Process
1 . New users must enroll before changing password. To enroll into the system, click “Click Here”
2. Choose and fill up the Security Questions and Answers for User Registration.
** Security Answers must have minimum 5 characters** After you completed the security questions, click “Next”
Step -3 : Change Password
- Change the password with the
standard password policy.
- At least 1 character of each
- Capital letter (A~Z),
- small letter (a~z),
- number (0~9)
- Minimum Password Length is 8 characters.
- Last 3 previous password cannot be reused
- At least 1 character of each type below
Step – 4 : Checking Profile
- Please check user information in “My Info” Tab
- Please take note of the security questions with great care as this is to identify each user to enable password reset.
- Please reach out to email@example.com if you require any clarification.